Saturday, March 05, 2005

Lady Eleanor


I am currently (obsessed with) working on Lady Eleanor from Scarf Style by Pam Ellen. The pattern calls for La Lana...but the salesman at the La Lana booth at Stiches West was OBNOXIOUS (making off color remarks about persons with developmental disabilities....not cool)...so, in protest, I opted for Noro Kureyon in the #134 colorway. I picked up 12 skeins of the stuff from the Webs booth and love the color changes of the yarn.


And now for my artist interpretation of Entrelac:
posted by Cristina at 9:06 PM

1 Comments:

The eleanor stole is beautiful. I love that every rectangle is different. I believe that I am working on colorway 134, too. It's amazing to see such beauty in this stole with this yarn.
Blogger luvs2knit, at 11:01 AM  

Add a comment