Wednesday, March 02, 2005

Random thoughts....

The supreme court ruled it unconstitutional to execute anyone under the age of 18. We've saved the children....so now what are going to do about overwhelming high percentage of minorities put to death each year??? Call me crazy, but does'nt putting someone to death go under the ol' cruel and unusual punishment category?

'Bin dreaming about the honeymoon lately....the FI showed me this possible place to stay in Bali....pretty romantical....
http://mu-bali.com/index.html




The new Knit.1 Magazine came out....i love the sweater on the cover....if only i wasn't deathly afraid of sleeves....they even have some latin flavor in this issue....gotta love that.



thats really all for now....
posted by Cristina at 12:07 AM

1 Comments:

I heard about this supreme court case too. I didn't even know there were people under 18 and on death row until I read this article. Very sad.
Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:16 AM  

Add a comment