Saturday, March 05, 2005

Ruffles


I am also currently working on Ruffles using Classic Elite Premiere. It's basically the softest yarn that was ever made, crafted of 50% pima cotton and 50% tencel(whatever the hell that is).
Its basically the slowest knitted scarf pattern to ever reach the planet. 'Nuff with my bitchin' tho...because it's beautiful, and I can't wait for it to be done. Although, it may have to be pushed down the queue a bit and wait until we touch down in Indo. Which is fine.
posted by Cristina at 9:34 PM

2 Comments:

This scarf reminds me of when you came to visit me in Chico. I went to that coffee shop to study this weekend, and the crazy lady is still stamping away... only now she has TWO stamps. One for each hand. I lasted just long enough to finish my tea and got the hell out of there! - Schmate -
Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:18 AM  
tencel is a fiber made of tree/wood/plant cellulose.

lovely scarf!
Blogger Omelay, at 3:04 PM  

Add a comment