Tuesday, September 06, 2005

I'm back and I'm hitched!

well, after a few month hiatus....hot glueing little bows on favors...dealing with florists...saying my vows....and trekking the Indonesian countryside, I'm back and stichin'.

I started my return with a laid back pattern from scarf style, who's name I cant remember...but will post pics when I can with some yarn that my sister brought be back from her trip to NYC (she knows how to do it right!).

The yarn is Noro (Aurora), and it beautiful...dark colors with sparks of electic blue and intermitten strand of irridenscent fireworks spun throughout...I love it.

The extra good news is, I'm going to take a little trip to NYC, and will be stopping in the very same knit lounge where my sister found this little Noro gem,
Knit New York.
posted by Cristina at 1:13 PM

0 Comments:

Add a comment