Monday, October 03, 2005

Here eeeee Here eeeee.....



GREAT NEWS TODAY!!!!

I got a super purple surprise in the mail today from my secret pal!!!! Here is a picture....but it doesnt do it justice....so more pictures to come....

Soooo exciting!!! I got an email from her/him that there might be something waiting in the mail for me....but I was painfuly far away from my mailbox and had to wait like 52 hours to get my surprise....but I came home last night to a slip in my mail box.

So this morning, still being on east coast time....I woke up at 6am....2.5 freakin' hours before the post office opened....grrrr....finally I got over there....to find a wonderful surprise of purple yarn with awesome squiggles to match....a pattern for a few different felted delights...a cute little "laugh...live....love" pin for my knitting bag and this really pretty scrap booking paper. I'm not into scrap booking yet, but seeing that I just got married and I have about 8 million pictures to archive....I definately see scrapbooking in my very near future.

THANK YOU SOOOO MUCH SECRET PAL....I ALSO WANTED TO SAY THAT MY FAVORITE PART ABOUT MY PACKAGE WAS THE COOL MAILING LABEL WITH PURPLE FLOWERS....ITS THE LITTLE THINGS IN LIFE!!

posted by Cristina at 5:03 PM

1 Comments:

Cristina,
So glad you enjoyed your first SP6 box! I hope I did good. I don't scrapbook, but in this one horse town its hard to find nice handmade papers etc. I thought it was fun paper though.

The flower on the label is the fairy flower. To tell you the truth, I'm not into those little artsie fartsie fairy things. When I first used the reference I guess I was thinking myself more of a Yarny Godmother!!! Like POOF you get yarn!!

Our son is in college. The mailing labels I use for his packages always have a picture of carved Indonesian flying monkeys on them -(Traditionally flying monkeys are made to protect sleeping children from evil spirits, assuring their safe return to this reality when waking up)

I have ideas for box 2!!!!
Happy Knitting,
slipslipknit
p.s. I was born in San Mateo.
Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:13 PM  

Add a comment