Sunday, October 16, 2005

Re-Vamp

I got really tired of the obnoxious orange and purple blog skin I was using so I did a little re-vamp and house cleaning and this is what I came up with. What do you think??

I also cleaned up my side bar and got rid of my "38 things about me" list...so here it is:
1. i knit
2. i make stuff
3. i read
4. i laugh at stupid stuff
5. i like to watch my husband in a creepy stalking way
6. i'm a newlywed
7. my job burned me out
8. i want my own business
9. my greatgrandma lived until i was 24
10. i have a great relationship with all of my grandparents
11. i nap a lot
12. i'm odsessive
13. i spend too much $$ on yarn
14. i day-dream a lot
15. i try to excersize
16. i'm a home-body
17. i travel
18. i make friends on the plane
19. i love the way my mom smells
20. my sisters entertain me
21. i like to spend time alone
22. i hate it when people talk while i'm trying to watch tv
23. i love yoga
24. i get headaches
25. i like salt & vinegar chips
26. i hate fast food
27. my grandpa is an artist
28. i work in TBA
29. i hate it when people eat with their mouth open
30. i love my dad's predictability
31. i listen to NPR
32. i cry easily
33. i have 4 library cards
34. i listen to songs on loop
35. i don't call people back
36. my friends are funny
37. i like self-help books
38. i like making lists
posted by Cristina at 9:51 PM

1 Comments:

I love the new blog look girl!!! Gives me some ideas on your next SP6 bag-o-fun.
Anonymous Anonymous, at 6:10 PM  

Add a comment