Sunday, October 30, 2005

Wish List

Since I don't know how to make a fancy wish list on my side bar, I'm going to do one here and update it every once in awhile...not for anyother person but myself...a way to keep me on track of what I want and to hopefully avoid the pitfalls of the inevitable impluse shopping.

1. Vogue Knitting (Magazine Subscription)
2. 440 More Knitting Stitches (USED book) (I think this is the one, but I'm not positive)
4. Knitting for Two (USED book) (No, I'm not knocked up!)
5. Hollywood Knits : Thirty Original Suss Designs (USED Book)
6. Hollywood Knits Style (USED book)
7. A bike
8. Helmet and pads for roller skating
9. Subscription to Lucky Magazine
10. Interweave Magazine subscription
11. Staple gun
12. Glow-In-The-Dark yarn from E-Bay
13. Sodoku work book. Maybe, maybe not.
14. Marketing for Dummies
15. Sales for Dummies

Project Wish List:
1. Bubble Magnets
2. Knitting bracelets with silver wire
3. Jewelry- large natural gems. (braclets, and 2 strand necklaces)
posted by Cristina at 2:22 PM

1 Comments:

OOOH Everything on your wish list sounds fabulous - I have a lot of what you have on there and they are all great choices girl.
Anonymous Anonymous, at 7:25 PM  

Add a comment