Monday, December 12, 2005

The Corporate World and Socks

Sorry I havent logged in a quite a while. and frankly i hadnt planned to today....but this is soooo fitting:



Your Birthdate: November 8

Watch out Donald Trump! You've got a head for business and money.
You'll make it rich some day, even if you haven't figured out how yet.
A supreme individualist, you shouldn't get stuck in a corporate job.
Instead, make your own way - so that you can be the boss.

Your strength: Your undying determination

Your weakness: You require an opulent lifestyle

Your power color: Plum

Your power symbol: Dollar sign

Your power month: August

What Does Your Birth Date Mean?
i've been swamped and stressed with my new job...but i'll take a sec to reflect on my new project...
SOX
this was a special gift from my secret fairy yarn mother.
they're coming along nicely...except that i was too lazy to check my guage before the project so their HUGE. which means that either my husband will be sporting purple socks (which he is not above) or...i will be felting the socks.
more to come and pictures too.
posted by Cristina at 4:01 PM

1 Comments:

I started my blog (way far in advance of my xmas pres.). How did you get all those nifty pics next to your entries?
Blogger Bethro, at 2:24 PM  

Add a comment