Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Red Hot Chilli Peppers


I'm proud to say that I'm knitting my second (ever!!) pair of socks....and I'm doin' 'em for the red hot sizzling socks group started by the lovely Becky (check out her awesome blog if you have a chance!).



I'm working the "Best Foot Forward" pattern from the Knit Socks! book that Susan sent me for SP6 using Knit Picks superfine alpaca/silk/merino wool worstered weight yarn called Andean Silk in Barn Red...it rocks!! For a breezy 3 skeins at $3.29 each...you can whip out a pair of super-luxiurious socks in no time!


Take note of the matching red robe....it's good to really get in the red-hot-knitting mood by wearing matching "clothes". (Note the time I posted...yes, it's 2 o'clock in the afternoon....and yes, I'm STILL in my robe!)
posted by Cristina at 1:59 PM

4 Comments:

I just went to Knit Picks for the first time ever...I think that is the same yarn I bought, but I'm not sure
Blogger Bethro, at 3:57 PM  
Hey, thanks for the comments. You should totally make/have some of the Croteau turkey salad I'm making tomorrow, it is, as mentioned, hard core awesome.

PEI=Prince Edward Island (where we honeymooned). It's the most beautiful place on earth (even counting New England)
Blogger Bethro, at 10:00 PM  
Thats a great looking red sock you've got started there!
Anonymous Anonymous, at 2:31 PM  
oohhh...good luck with your sewing class. Have fun!
Blogger Bethro, at 9:46 AM  

Add a comment