Friday, January 27, 2006

So last night was my first of 6 sewing classes at StoneMountain & Daughter Fabrics in Berkeley. (Whats up with that name, anyway?). The fact that it was IN the fabric store, made it really hard for me to concentrate....so i scored little a scrap of gorgeous woven pink fabric which I fondled under the table.*behavior very similar to eating paste* (which I'm not above doing, by the way).

I'm taking this class because my mom hooked me up with a cool sewing machine...that has just been sitting in the corner of the room whispering at me *use me*use me* like a guy at a club. The other reason why I'm taking this class is because of AWESOME inspiration like this:







These were all made by the ever-so-talented Miss Alice Faye...and I decided that I want to be JUST like her when I grow up and make neat things for my friends. She also made a matching bag, which she made using a purse that she made using a crafters tutorial.
posted by Cristina at 1:04 PM

2 Comments:

OMG, I would love a beautiful sewing accessory holder type thing like that. *salivating*

Sorry I haven't gotten around to doing your meme yet. I swear, it's on my list of things to blog about when I get a chance to!
Blogger Jen, at 6:44 PM  
I blush. :) Hope your sewing is going well!
Anonymous Anonymous, at 5:36 AM  

Add a comment