Sunday, February 26, 2006

Crafty Bi-otches & SP6 Swap

the crafty bi-otches just left and i have to say WOW....thanks girls, for popping me out of that mood! we had such a great time eating (beth taught us how to make calzones....rather....beth made calzones for us and we sat back and ate the results...works for me!).

with
rachel and beth's guidence we made humming bird feeders from recycled glass bottles and lots and lots of glitter, buttons and sequins. mine, selfishly turned into a sequins container...
the swap with susan is going well....she posted a pic of the yarn she's spinning up for me and i gotta say I'MMMM SOOOOO EXCITED! i've never knit with yarn spun by someone i know and i can't wait. the colors are so beautiful too! yay! last night i did some planning and sketches of the pillow that i'm going to make for her...and i think i'm going to go with a denyse schmidt quilting style of modern design....is this cool with you, susan?

*photograph shamelessly stolen from susan. let me know if you want it back, it's so beautiful...i couldn't resist!
posted by Cristina at 7:39 PM

3 Comments:

Oh my gosh Cristina!! I cannot believe it!!! I and my whole family love denyse schmidt's quilting style!!!! As a matter of fact Dave, Graham and I designed a quilt a few years ago in the style of Denyse and had Dave's bio-Mom (she's a professional quilt artist) do the top stitching. I am soooooooooooooooo excited!!!!!!!!
Blogger kitkatknit, at 7:51 AM  
That yarn rocks hard core. What are you going to do with it?
Blogger Bethro, at 8:35 AM  
that is so kool and exciting!
Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:27 PM  

Add a comment