Sunday, February 12, 2006

Do You Remember Me?

Of course I do, SP7....how could I forget you?? And thank you for making my day!! I got this wonderful and super unique postcard from my SP7 today....I've never seen anything like it...and it's amazing, I love it!! The scan doesn't do it justice, but let's just say that this thing will be riding around in my purse the next few weeks for easy pull-out-show-off action...before it ends up in its permanent place on my craft wall for inspiration.
This is soooo great...thank you!!!
Wow what a beautiful day in the city! I can't help but feel sorry for all the poor saps on the east coast drudging through 12 inches of snow as I spend the weekend frolicking about with my friends...sisters....and hubby!
hubby....sisssser and kyle re-enacting the infamous beetle crosswalk shot...except that i was too chicken to stand in the middle of the street to take the shot....
my sisters and i taking a shot at the top of the coolest park ever...overlooking the bay - awesome! we're so super goth...yeah...totally...
my gorgeous cousin susan...wow what a hottie....posing o-so-european style at my front gate. she's soooo damn cute with her little retro necklace!!
posted by Cristina at 10:38 PM

4 Comments:

I meant "Beatle"...ooh well...can't hide my lack of spelling skillz fo 'eva.
Blogger Cristina, at 11:39 PM  
Oh! Bring the post card tonight.
Blogger Bethro, at 1:43 PM  
OK Cristina, you aren't going to believe this one. Your "gorgeous cousin susan..." basically looks like me. Or me if you added like 30 years to her. But the same face, eyes, coloring etc! OK, so it also looks like she lucked out and got beautiful hair with curl in it and I didn't. If I can find a pic of me that looks better than my drivers license or Costco card I'll send it and prove it!
Blogger kitkatknit, at 7:24 PM  
That is one cool postcard!

The bag on my blog is the Counterpane Carpet Bag from Handknit Holidays by Melanie Falick. It was a fun pattern once I got the hang of it!
Blogger Jackie, at 9:39 PM  

Add a comment