Monday, March 20, 2006


I just finished and sent off my CD for the Penguins CD Club! Its an awesome set if I do say so myself....here is the set list:

1. Kahyangan" By a Gamelan Orchestra feat. On Degung Klasik Vol.3
2. "Indigo" By Lady Mecca and mixed by Carmen Rizzo
3. "Appleorange" By Alpha
4. "Glory Box" By Portishead
5. "El Estuche" By Asterciopelados
6. "Progression Sessions" By LTF Bukem and DJ Conrad
7. "Sea Song" By Doves
8. "Sometimes" By James
9. "Going, Going, Gone" By Stars
10. "Jamma Jenngii" By Baaba Maal
11. "Le Parcours d’unne Larme" By Princess Agnes
12. "Breathing Light" By Nitin Sawhney
13. "1er Gaou" By Magic System
14. "Somewhere Over the Rainbow" By Isreal Kamakawiwo’ole
15. "All That You Give" By Cinematic Orchestra Feat. Fontella Bass
16. "Nothing Without You" By Dohl Foundation & Fun Dr. Mental, Nusrat Fateh Ali Khan


If your a total music whore too, like I am...lets do a cd swap! Email me or leave a comment.
posted by Cristina at 5:44 PM

3 Comments:

I'm so uncool, I don't know anything on that list.

Speaking of swaps....
Blogger Bethro, at 5:57 PM  
Count me amoung the uncool too :(
Blogger kitkatknit, at 7:15 AM  
Ok... I too am totally uncool. Though I have to say that I do actually know a whopping one song on your set list: the Portishead song. DF describes it as a five minute long orgasm it's so good. Let's just say that I'm now insanely jealous of Beth Gibbons.

And the mural is definitely one to behold.

in reference to a question you asked two weeks ago (sorry for taking so long...) probably won't be back in the bay area for at least another few months. The Giants knitout sounds like much fun. Gotta love the freebies.
Blogger Jen, at 3:09 PM  

Add a comment