Thursday, March 30, 2006

Journey Beyond Boredom



***My SP7 has been revealed!! Its Brianne!! Check out her blog and her very cute son Owen....THANKS AGAIN BRIANNE...this was fun fun fun***

I'm becoming increasingly obsessed with Ploymer Clay...check out Bethany Cooper's designs and her Etsy store - mostly made with polymer clay...I just bought this pendant from her....ooohh...I'm soooo excited!



Check out the Sunrise Circle Jacket KAL that Susan told me about....it's a really cool pattern available here. Adorable!



April 5th is sign-ups for Back Tack III.....I'm participating this time....!!
posted by Cristina at 12:45 AM

1 Comments:

How about this -> it actually says it's a bunny!!! http://weewonderfuls.typepad.com/wee_wonderfuls/downloads/Wee-Bunny.pdf
Blogger kitkatknit, at 3:29 PM  

Add a comment