Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Spinning Out Of Control

I'm just getting spoooooiiiiiled this week! Susan just sent me a picture of the yarn goodness that will be miiine allllllllllll mine!! (please excuse my tendency to behave like a 4 year old...i can't help it!).

It's so beautiful and perfect and I love it. She said that its quite a bit of yardage at DK weight so....I'm going to try to find a pair of toe-up socks to knit with it....this will be my first for:
1. knitting with yarn spun by someone i know
2. knitting with DK weight yarn
3. knitting socks for myself
4. knitting toe-up socks
5. knitting with commissioned yarn!

thank you susan!!
posted by Cristina at 8:17 AM

3 Comments:

what pattern are you using? I want to do toe-ups with a short row heel next.
Blogger Bethro, at 5:40 PM  
I have no idea. not even sure if i'll have the guts to veer from my socks-for-dummies-that-need-step-by-step-instructions book yet!

if you find one...please share!
Blogger Cristina, at 1:03 AM  
You do realize that Spinning Out of Control was the name of my old knitting/spinning blog???
Blogger kitkatknit, at 8:58 AM  

Add a comment