Thursday, April 27, 2006

Design Spotting


These little pretties were made by the designer Bee@Home (how cute is that name!). They make me want to learn how to crochet!
Sublime Stitching came out with a new design...Roller Queen...and I am diggin't it! Can you picture this stitched on to your guest pillow?

Right now I'm currently obsessed with the Ballband Dishcloth by Mason Dixon Knitting. Here are some others that having completed this project:
When A Door Closes
Simply Knit (thank for your help Liz!)
Cat's Crafty Corner
Knitting in the Valley
Sknitty
posted by Cristina at 4:00 PM

4 Comments:

I LOVE the roller queen. You reminded me of something when you mentioned crochet. Look out for an email.
Blogger Bethro, at 7:28 AM  
that is really neat!!! i love sublime stitching's stuff!!! i can make templates but haven't tried to actually stitch yet ;)
Anonymous Anonymous, at 3:51 PM  
Oooh, I want to learn to crochet better now, too. Those pillows are awesome!
Blogger Sneaksleep, at 4:37 PM  
Wow, if that's what would appear on the guest pillows at your house, I'm totally coming over! That's way cool...
Blogger Jen, at 12:48 PM  

Add a comment