Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Happy Spring!


Above is a shirt that I made for my best-friends birthday....I totally jumped on the stencil band wagon with this one.

I made the flowers using a stamp that I carved from little rubber chunks. So like now, I'm totally addicted to making stamps and got this cool little stamp making Japanese book ISBN 4-07-248881-X

I've been going nuts with my sewing machine lately and used a great online tutorial to make these little puppies:



Other great tutorials in the blogosphere:

Felt Cakes
(Photoshop) High contrast a photo to make a stencil.
School Bag made out of neckties.
Make your own lables.

So, what do you guys think of the new Spring Time blog look?
posted by Cristina at 12:59 PM

4 Comments:

Adorable t-shirt!! And I *love* the fabric on the pouches...Dahlias are my favourite!
Anonymous Anonymous, at 2:00 PM  
love the springy colors & that shirt rocks!
Blogger kat, at 3:55 PM  
Love the shirt! It reminds me of the Arizona green tea label.

Here's a cool site you might want to check out. It's got some cool paper projects.

www.paper-source.com
Blogger rocketbird, at 9:08 PM  
Hi Christina! Love your stuff! I wish i could sew :)
I live in the downriver area of Michigan-Lincoln Park. I am excited about the MDK Kal glad you started one and how cool that your a fellow michigander!
Blogger diddlinaknits, at 4:32 PM  

Add a comment