Wednesday, June 21, 2006

I met famous Bloggers!

Aren't knitters the greatest??? So....I was in Denver for business this past week...and guess who I got to hang out with??? Non other then...my SP7...Stacey!! She's just as adorable in real life as she is in her blog.

Here we are at a open air concert in the park:

I also got a chance to meet her crew...first I met Cynthia, Wanda, Michelle at dinner...then we went on to DTC for an outdoor concert....were any of us listening?? I couldnt hear the music over the clickity clacking of our knitting needles (aaah....music to my ears!). At the concert, I met Jeni, Nachaele and Kristina....all VERY cool girls...and soooo fun to knit with.



I really need a local crew like this....Beth, we've got to find some other addicts!!

Stacey and Cythnia also took me to a great yarn shop called Lamp Shoppe. We sat around for awhile talking to the shop owner and just touching yarn and looking at books...it was great! Stacey's bad influence turned me into a total maniac and I walked out of there with like 8 million yards of cotton that I may never use. EXCEPT for the 3 red skeins of cotton that I bought for Green Gables...which will be my first knitted garmet...yyyeeehaaaahh....excitement!! We ended up the night at Monkey Bean where I tried Monkey Balls for the first time....jeez...that Stacey sure is a bad influence:)

Anyway....thanks to all you ladies...who provided me with hours of entertainment and fun while away from home....I loved getting the knitters tour of Denver!!

*STILL TO COME....IN A NEAR FUTURE POST:

BackTacking fun....and a really spectacular kitty that came purring at my front door from Seriously & Beyond.

Project Spectrum postcard swap...and how Pink Purls turns something "average" into something "amazing".

Betty Crafter postcard swap....and the beautiful peices of artwork that are slowly arriving to my house...and even slower-ly leaving my mailbox (yes, mine are now 7 days late...and counting!)....

posted by Cristina at 10:59 PM

2 Comments:

agreed. Maybe we should advertise ;)

My Aunt said she was late, too. I was a day or two late. It happens, ya know?
Blogger Bethro, at 8:26 AM  
Hey, isn't it great to meet people you already know?

Just found out that I'll probably be back in town early August. I'll have to stop in again at chicks with sticks...
Blogger Jen, at 5:21 PM  

Add a comment