Sunday, July 23, 2006

Craft Room Revivial SUNDAY



What the hell is "Craft Room Revival Sunday" you ask?

It's my attempt to document the progress of converting what essentially is a "throw-your-crap-there-if-you-don't-know-where-else-it-goes" room into my santuary of crafting crazitivity. My hope is that committing to documenting the progress - will actually force me to MAKE some progress. We'll see I guess.

At this point in the game....my crap is all over the house...the yarn...the fabric...the notions...EVERYTHING. This "sun room" (shall I be so bold as to call it a "sun room") is the perfect place to hide...er...I mean..."keep" my supplies.

Check out what it looks like now (feel free to judge me ~ I know it looks like HELL).


Check out these beautiful studios of some of our favorite crafty goddesses:
Posie Gets Cozy

All Sorts

Little Birds

Make It - collection of quite a few studios

posted by Cristina at 11:00 AM

3 Comments:

Oh that room will be fantastic when you're done! I LOVE THOSE WINDOWS!!!! Can't wait to see the progress!!
Anonymous Anonymous, at 2:28 PM  
I came to your blog thought the Mason Dixon KAL.

I started craft room reviving (good word!) on Saturday. I'll check back to see your progress. Good luck!
Anonymous Anonymous, at 7:47 PM  
I'll totally help you with a little reviving if you like.
Blogger Bethro, at 3:43 AM  

Add a comment