Friday, September 15, 2006

Friday WIP

Friday WIP

Who could this be? Any guesses?
....and a finished one too....


Pattern: Saturday Market Bag

Yarn: Brown Sheep Cotton Fleece in Dusty Sage (from the stash) purchased here on this trip with this lovely lady & this one too.

Modifications: I didn't want my apples hangin' down to my knees (wait, can I rephrase that?) so I used a few suggestions from the 8/28/06 Disdressed post, as well as added my own little signature seed stitch touch.

We'll see how it works out tomorrow at Noe Valley's lovely neighborhood farmers market!

~Happy Friday Everyone ~

posted by Cristina at 5:55 PM

5 Comments:

no one likes hangin' apples!
*love* the bag
Anonymous Anonymous, at 6:53 PM  
Too cute! I love the Dusty Sage color.
Blogger Kaitie Tee, at 6:55 PM  
You are like crazy FO girl. I love that bag.
Blogger Bethro, at 12:43 PM  
Did you make the sweater for Olive? I just ordered that pattern too...I think that's what that is?!
Blogger ljm, at 4:06 PM  
Your market bag looks great, and you have no idea how much I love it when people make things using instructions or ideas I've posted on my blog. You've made my day!
Blogger Liesl Gibson, at 10:46 AM  

Add a comment