Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Happy Birthday to the Most Beautiful Woman in the World

Disclaimer: today's entry has been hijacked by the Knottie Husband.


Although I didn't know it at the time, ** years ago today was a day that changed my life. In a small room in Iberia, something knottie was being born. The doctor reported having trouble with the umbilical chord because it had been entrelac'ed (Okay, maybe not. But, she was born with it, I tell ya...).

Whichever way you spin it, my life has become so much stronger since it has been stitched together with her's. When I count my blessings, I count her twice.

Happy Birthday, Knottie Knitter!

With all my love...
The Knottie Husband
posted by Cristina at 11:44 AM

9 Comments:

Happy Birthday!!

Your husband is sweet to write such a thoughtful post.
Blogger Kaitie Tee, at 1:29 PM  
Happy Birthday to you! I hope your birthday is wonderful. I already know it is filled with love. That was very sweet of your hubby.
Blogger WandaWoman, at 3:15 PM  
Wow, you are a lucky woman!

Oh, and Happy Birthday!
Blogger Ellen Alexandra, at 3:25 PM  
So sweet!!

Happy Birthday!!!!! I hope you have an awesome day!!!
Anonymous Anonymous, at 3:53 PM  
Wow...hhuummm...it feels kinda weird commenting on my own blog - and it looks like I'm the last to realize that I got hi-jacked. THANK YOU!! Thank you, knottie husband for the beautiful message...thank you, friends for the warm birthday wishes. I'll post tomorrow on how my day went!!

Thank you.
p.s. now...off to figure out how he figured out the knottie-password!
Blogger Cristina, at 4:39 PM  
What a sweet b-day surprise! Happy Birthday Cristina!
Blogger CynCyn, at 8:09 PM  
Happy Birthday!!! Hope you had a great day! What a sweet husband you have, and he knows what entrelac is!!! Awesome!
Blogger Allegra, at 8:49 PM  
Happy Birthday Cristina! It was great that handsome hubby highjacked your blog.
Blogger kitkatknit, at 11:03 PM  
Happy Birthday to a wonderful daughter. Hope you guys a great time on your birthday trip. Can't wait to see you.
Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:07 AM  

Add a comment