Monday, December 18, 2006

The Break-Up



Dear Blogger,

We have to talk. This situation has gone out of hand. Really. The faulty posting. Shotty commenting. Yes you can upload a picture, NO you can’t upload more pictures.

Yes, I know you’re free. Yes, I know you’ve improved yourself. But, I’m starting to feel like we’re moving in different paths & it might be time to go our separate ways.

It’s not you, it’s me.
I think I’m growing out of these blogging clothes I’m wearing. A blogging puberty of sorts….

I’m moving on….and I’m taking my friends with me….

LETS GO, GUYS….

…update your Bloglines….
….& your link lists….

IT’S OFF TO string*THEORY WE GO!

Blogger, don’t cry, there will always be a place in my archives for you!

Love,

string*THEORY
::the bloggist formally known as the knottie knitter::
posted by Cristina at 10:24 AM

0 Comments:

Add a comment