Sunday, December 10, 2006

*Relaxing*Refueling*

I spent the weekend doing both.

::Started out with some lounging with a good friend::
thank you, Beth, for the home cooked meal...beer & ever-lasting birthday attention!

::Then some holiday decorating::
Remember these?
::And a soul feeding visit to a magical button store::
This trip deserves a post of its own....shortly it will come.
*
::I'm off to Denver for some girl time (ooh, and a little work too...but that's besides the point)::
Stacey, Wanda & girlyz ~ here I come! Sorry we couldn't connect this time, Allegra ~ but we will most definitely meet when I return in the Spring.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
And now for "Sudden Change of Subject":
I've been informed that I can be difficult to shop for....
So, as promised, a few helpful hints at the end of each post for the 'rents, and so, here it goes...

*Fitted Knits by Stefanie Japel
*Lace Syle by Interweave Knits, Pam Allen & Ann Budd (not avail. until 2/2007~so sad)
*Twinkle's Big City Knits by Wenlan Chia
Ooh, and how could I forget?
This beautiful duvet! I know, looks a little busy (& pricey!!) - but wait until you see it in person...swoon.
posted by Cristina at 11:09 PM

3 Comments:

You are very welcome.
Blogger Bethro, at 8:16 AM  
Sniff.
Have fun!
Blogger Allegra, at 9:24 AM  
oh i love that pom pom garland! what a fun idea! :)
Blogger Unknown, at 9:49 AM  

Add a comment